Hi I have had a few dreams and others had them of me that I would like interpreted, jazakallah khair.
- Ten years ago, I had a dream of walking on a white plastic or ceramic looking path and it bent while I was walking in some direction (I don’t know where I was walking towards). I had dishevelled hair and bruised looking skin and was very thin (I am not this thin in real life). I was wearing a white abaya to my shins. The sky was just above this path. The path also curved all the way to make the walls on the two sides. I was watching the moon and stars as walking, and the sky was night, and had a deep dark purple colour. The atmosphere was silent, peaceful kind of. I have asked one guy about this dream, he just said my skin/hair was dishevelled because it indicated the ayn/sihr I currently suffer from.
2. Four years later, I have this dream where I am on this train, it moves us over a beautiful meadow full of noor, and then to a marshy empty area which was supposed to be New York City, and then to a pink plain where I was told to repent, and there was a clock ticking til the day of judgement. Supposedly Allah was there and was pleased, but I was told to repent by an unknown voice. In the train from the meadow to New York I was chanting “we’re going to the day of resurrection secure” with some other Muslims.
3. My friend had a vision of me coming out of darkness into light while doing salawat. She was awake though. What does this mean>
4. When I was sick my mum had a dream of me in a green, green lush garden, emerging out of noor and walking like I was floating to her. I had shiny hair and a white beautiful dress that was very long.
5. In another dream, I was told my neighbour did sihr on me and my fam and another neighbour. I was told to remove my date of birth off from social media. Then I was the Prophet Muhammad PBUH, he had a white thobe and black hair (not curly or straight), he was smiling politely and gently and had his arms folded and was looking down shyly. I saw him through a window. But he didn’t speak. Had very broad shoulders, which was emphasized to me by an unknown voice, what could this dream mean?
6. There was another dream I had after doing salawat and then sleeping. I saw myself writing eloquently on white plastic during an exam. What does this mean?
7. The last one I saw was that my friend’s sister showed a window/screen, and was saying “angels of peace” and the window/screen was full of strong white light, and I said was it for her sister, who is struggling right now, and she said no, its for you (myself).
Please help me understand these dreams, jazakallah khair and I ask Allah to grant you a lot of success and noor, ameen.
Wasalam, The first dream indicates your current journey in life. The deformities actually indicate witchcraft or the evil eye. But this journey will be short and things will get better over time. The second dream is a warning that there is a lack in your religious practices. Repentance must be sincere to avoid suffering in the last judgment. I do not interpret dream with the Prophet and the others have no particular meaning.